Security Personnel at Nguvu Moja (SS)
- Company: Nguvu Moja (SS)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Tanzania
Nguvu Moja (SS) a local content (native) Tanzania security Company which operates in three notable Medium Gold Mines located in lake Victoria Green Belt Zone; seek to employ energetic youths who have undergone military training in National Service (Operation Magufuli and Operation Kikwete), Special forces retirees, Para military Soldiers and other people from other national security organs of the age of NOT ABOVE 45 years old.
To provide proficient security solutions in the extractive industry QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants should be healthy Tanzanian youths, trustworth, diligent, audacious with good conduct and no criminal record. Education Require – Completion of Tanzania Primary school to College Level.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT (added advantage)
- Computer literacy
- Community outreach
- Relevant tertiary qualification in security/risk management
- Driving licence, Financial accounts, GD Clerk, materials management, mechanical technician and others
Basic Salary according to Tanzania Government financial regulations as per labour law
Method of Application
Cover letter be addressed to Human Resources Manager including, Datailed CV, Copies of relevant certificates, email and telephone contacts, names and three referees, to be forwarded to below address. Bring original certificate if contacted for interview.
Humans Resources manager
Nguvu Moja Security Services Ltd
P.O Box 105028,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Email: [email protected]
- Application letters should reach Us before 05 July 2020 at 17 hrs 30
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview