Security Guards Inspector (Mkaguzi) at Life Guard Security Company Limited
- Company: Life Guard Security Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Tanzania
Security Guards Inspector (Mkaguzi)
Summary of Job Purpose:
Responsible for supervising guards and staffs on the day to day duties pertaining to guarding, punctuality and reporting on sites, absenteeism and lateness as per Company policies, procedures and standards. Inspector will be expected to monitor, identify, document and investigate any inconsistencies that pertain to the safety and security of employees, facilities, products and any other assets.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Patrolling all Company’s Clients in maintaining highly security performance to each security Officers/Guards.
- Providing a quick respond to any notification from Control room and or Management.
- Submit a daily inspection Operation reports to the line Manager and to the Management.
- Maintaining Guards performance of their duties and responsibilities per Company’s Objectives and policies.
- Correctness and Completeness of logbook records and various reports.
- Initiate spot corrections for lapses and security deficiencies observed at the posts and submit the report to the Line Manager/Management.
- Make appearance during disciplinary hearings and other collective measures.
- Conduct preliminary/basic investigation into any incidents involving guards/Security Officers.
- Deployment of Guards, ensuring daily complete manning at assigned. Quick deployment of relievers.
- Assisting Operations Manager and the Management in conducting security survey and preparing security plans.
- Conduct periodic security audit for the existing clients and recommend appropriate measures to correct deficiencies.
- To participate in facilitation of training programs for security guards.
- Other duties/tasks may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- At least a Form IV education and above.
- At least two (2) years of Security Inspectors
- Computer literate, an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products is essential (word, excel, mails and outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Kiswahili and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Driving License (Motorcycle and other Vehicles).
- Must be honest and be of good moral character
- Must demonstrate leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-tasks and think fast.
- Ability to work in a team environments.
- Application letter and CV
- Photocopy of National Identity Card (NIDA), Election ID and or Passport.
- Academic Certificates
- A copy of valid driving license.
- Local Government endorsement letter
- Letter from two guarantors with their contacts.
- Two Current passport size
Method of ApplicationIf interested please channel your application through the undersigned contacts not later than 30th June, 2023 before the closing of business.
Human Resources Manager,
Lifeguard Security Co. Ltd
Mtaa wa Kumbukumbu, Barabara ya Bi. Husna, Kinondoni-Biafra
DAR ES SALAAM