Security assistant/Driver at Royal Norwegian Embassy
- Company: Royal Norwegian Embassy
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Tanzania
The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Dar es Salaam will have a vacant position of a security assistant/driver, starting from March 2024.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with daily security routines and administrative work (inspections, drills, training, mail, deliveries)
- Operate the Embassy vehicles
- Keep vehicles clean and in serviceable condition.
- Other tasks given by the Head of Mission.
The successful candidate should have:
- Background from the private security sector, law enforcement or the military.
- High school certificate with high score in English
- Driving License
- Training and experience in Defensive driving would be advantageous
- Office clerical experience
- Computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- Thorough knowledge of local traffic laws
- Good command of English and Kiswahili
- Previous experience working with Embassies, International Organisations NGOs or business companies, is highly desirable.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed
- A person who is well organised and able to complete tasks efficiently.
- Good communications skills, friendly, team spirit and flexibility to accommodate different tasks
- Must be dynamic and with a high level of integrity.
The salary will be in accordance with the Norwegian Foreign Ministry’s salary for local employees of Foreign Service Missions.
Method of ApplicationApplications should include a detailed CV with educational qualifications, a summary of professional experience and a minimum of three professional references and be sent to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications: 11th February 2023
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.