Secretary – Cashier at LVIA
- Company: LVIA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
LVIA is an Italian NGO operating in Dodoma region. The organization is based in Kongwa town and implements activities across the Kongwa, Chamwino & Bahi districts. For the implementation of the new project, “Diverse Food System: Improving Nutrition by Supporting a Diversified and Sustainable Food System,” LVIA is looking for the following:
Secretary – Cashier
Summary: The Secretary/ Cashier will be in charge of attending to the office, managing all relevant files, as well as incoming and outgoing documents, and managing the petty cash of the office.
Duration: The contract is 1 year period with 3 months’ probation. High possibility to renew for two more years, depending on funds & candidate’s performance.
Place of duty: Dodoma (LVIA Office)
Tentative starting date: Early January 2023
About You: You give great attention to detail, and you can prioritize & meet deadlines. You are responsible, with advanced organizational skills; you are English fluent, discreet, and can attend meetings if necessary.
- At least Certificate in accounting and finance
- At least three years of experience in a relevant position
- Computer Literature
- Proper management of petty cash, bank transfers
- Attending meetings and performing secretarial duties such as typing
- Register the incoming & outgoing documents; follow up on their submission to respective offices
- Receiving & redirecting calls & messages; welcoming guests & facilitating communication with staff
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their CV, a motivational letter, a copy of professional certificates, and possibly, the details of three referees.
Please indicate the job you are applying for, like in the example: LVIA /Agronomist / Your Name & Surname. Send to: [email protected] and [email protected] or apply directly to the LVIA Office in Kongwa by 31st of October 2022.
NOTE: All application Letters should be written in English, and you will be required to bring Original professional certificates during the interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by telephone or email; the job interview will be held in the LVIA Kongwa office.
P.O. BOX 160 Kongwa Tanzania