10 Aug 2021
Secretary at Ministry of Health Social Welfare Elderly and Children Zanzibar
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Ministry of Health Social Welfare Elderly and Children Zanzibar
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Front desk management both for visitors and handling telephone communications.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Maintain updated address and phone lists of Government officials and stake holders.
- Organize and coordinate program meetings, meetings for visiting missions/delegations, conference and travel arrangements.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Filing and safe keeping of project documentations and database to ensure timely and correct flow of information to all relevant stakeholder
- Maintain a proper record of all incoming and outgoing documents to and from the project which includes management of file, letter and memo scroll, hardcopy and softcopy storage of all documents etc;
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate flow of information both internally and externally.
- Filing and safe keeping of project documentations and database to ensure timely and correct flow of information to all relevant stakeholders.
Requirement and Qualifications – 55% marks
- Intermediate degree in Management (Bachelor degree preferred).
- Good command in basic computer skills.
Experience – 40% marks
- At least 5 years of experience in secretarial services.
- Experience in financial management and has worked in donor funded projects or projects financed by KUWAIT FUND, SAUDI FUND and BADEA would be an advantage.
Language 5% marks
- Excellent knowledge of English and Swahili languages.
- The Secretary will be stationed at the premises of the MOH/MMH /KCH Period of Performance and remunerations
- The Secretary will be a full-time position within the Project. He/she will be offered a 4 years contract with six months’ probation period. Remuneration will be monthly.
- The Secretary of the PIU will directly report monthly to the Project Manager.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationAll Application letter should be addressed to Principal Secretary Ministry of Health Social Welfare Elderly, Gender and Children and must be submitted by hand at the office Procurement and Disposal Management Unit P.O.BOX 236 ZANZIBAR, Ministry of Health, Social Welfare, Elderly, Gender and Children at 09:00 morning up to 3:30 afternoon not less than the day of 29th August, 2021 Late Application will no longer be considered, this application is only for Tanzanian citizen.
A detailed Curriculum Vitae must be provided on how the requirements specified in this document match the capability, experience and knowledge
The Application must be submitted on one original and one copy and envelop must be marked “Original” and “Copy” as appropriate. If there are any discrepancies between the original and the copy the original governs. The outer envelope shall be labeled with the submission address, reference number and title of the Post The Application must be submitted in the English language or Swahili all required information must be provided, responding clearly and concisely to all the points set out.
The Application document should comprise of the following:
An application letter duly signed on all pages by applicant
Applications shall be evaluated in accordance with the following criteria:
Comply with required qualifications
Comply with Experience
Comply with Language English and Kiswahili
REVOLUTIONARY GOVERNMENT OF ZANZIBAR
MINISTRY OF HEALTH, SOCIAL WELFARE, ELDER, GENDER AND CHILDREN
Email: [email protected]