SBC Assistant at FHI 360
- Company: FHI 360
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking for SBC Assistant for its USAID Tulonge Afya project.
Main Function: SBC Assistant will provide assistance in support of NAWEZA priority behaviours and activities under the USAID Tulonge Afya project. She/\he will provide work plan implementation support under the guidance of the Senior Technical Advisors (STA), which includes effective coordination and participation during regional and national level project close out events, ensuring stakeholders and beneficiaries are engaged appropriately and that all event logistical preparations are in accordance with approved concept notes.
- Work closely with the “success story” documentary consultant to ensure the on-time delivery of five in-depth feature stories that highlight achievements in thematic areas supported by the project. Support in this regard includes: –
- Facilitate and coordinate all zonal travel preparation and field activities required for on-site video production
- Securing beneficiary consent and availability to partake in the feature stories
- Travel with the consultant to secure the approval and support of the local government authorities, CHMT representatives and community leaders during video production
- Ensure that the feature stories are delivered in alignment with the approved concept and storylines
- Work with the Senior Technical Advisors and zonal managers to support the on-time preparation and implementation of project regional close out meetings. This includes:
- Coordinate all event branding and pavilion print production material dispatches.
- Support participant travel arrangement and logistics
- Refine regional event presentations
- Attend at least three regional close out events and offer onsite administration and meeting report documentation support
- Conduct supportive supervision field visits during mid media activities identifying opportunities to enhance audience engagement and content relevance.
- Participate in 3 selected mid media activities as agreed upon with the STA and provide reports with corrective action plan recommendations where needed
- Collect mid-media event and beneficiaries’ engagement success stories and pictorial for project reports, close out presentation and social media content
- Work with Prism Communication Ltd, to support the delivery and implementation of a five-day social media training program aimed at effectively transitioning Tulonge Afya supported social media asset ownership to the Health Promotion Section (HPS)
- Coordinate the social media training programme agenda, preparations, documentation and logistical preparations with the vendor in line with the approved concept note
- Participate and deliver administration support during the training workshop, and document key training proceedings and agreed next steps
- Serve as the in-transit content reviewer during the social media asset transition period
- Co-develop with the ministry a six-month content calendar for NAWEZA, SITETEREKI and FURAHA YANGU including the supporting implementation guides
- Support the timely development and uploading of the PBC training eLearning module within HPS’s USSD platform
- Working with the FP/RMCH STA coordinate biweekly progress update review meetings with MER and HPS to assess milestones achieved and agree on next steps
- Support the development of draft content to enhance user interaction and navigation journey as part of the training module, in alignment with the approved concept note
- Support PCB eLearning module stakeholder dissemination meeting preparations and offer on-site administration support
- Oversee and manage the on-target execution of all NAWEZA, SITEREKI and FURAHA YANGU social media content calendar.
- Work with the social media agent (Prism) to coordinate content post and development in line with the approved social media strategy
- Co-ordinate bi-monthly progress update meetings between the agent and STA to review performance, challenges and agree on way forward corrective adjustment plans as needed
- Collate and share pictorial of community events to support social media content post drawing on the zonal and HQ photography databases.
- Review NAWEZA anchor show repurposing concept note, participate in the preparation of presenters’ media implementation guide and its implementation in selected PEPFAR regions.
- Prepare weekly priorities for implementation and share task implementation update report on weekly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Public health or related field; OR MS/MA in similar field and 1-3 years relevant work experience of supporting SBCC and knowledge management projects
- Experience working with print, mass media, ICTs and other electronic media required.
- Radio and video production experience, notably the ability to understand budgetary and process considerations when developing concepts.
- Familiarity with two or more of the following areas: HIV/AIDS, family planning, public health, international development, and/or social science research.
- Written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with a variety of audiences and organizations essential.
- Must be self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office essential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February , 2022.