Sales Trainee x8 at Habili & Company Ltd
- Company: Habili & Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
HABILI & CO. LTD (HCL) is a registered company in Tanzania to provide a total solution for heavy Earthmoving eguipment spare parts. Habili and Co Limited is also the Holding company for Habili Parts Limited which deals exclusively with eguipment engine parts as well as Habili Undercarriage Limited which deals exclusively with undercarriage and Ground engaging tools (G.E.T) equipment parts, the company is underway to commence importation, refurbishment and sale of Used equipment in a good working condition. In alignment with the vision and mission of the company HCL is looking for energetic, motivated and self-driven personnel to fill the following posts currently vacant in the company.
SALES TRAINEE-(8 POSTS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete the training program by learning about sales administration and essential sales functions
- Travel with sales representatives in order to learn about the sales process
- Practice the company’s sales steps by calling on new accounts and checking in with existing ones
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Motivated to succeed, Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, Understanding of basic business practices, High energy level and excellent customer service skills, Self-Confident, Verbal communication prowess.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or college in Tanzania
Method of ApplicationSend your Application Letter addressed to “The Human Resource Manager, P.O.BOX 34104 Dar Es Salaam attaching your Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of Transcripts, Academic and Professional certificates; all of the documents should be in a single PDF document (and not otherwise) via email address [email protected] Use the title of the post you are applying for as your subjectline.
Deadline for Application: 21st December 2022.
In case any applicant does not hear from us by 9th January 2023 he/she should consider his/her application unsuccessful.