Sales Sector Head at Elsewedy Electric
- Company: Elsewedy Electric
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
About the job
Sales Sector Head Utilities and Governance
Wire & Cable
Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania
The responsibilities include planning and ensuring execution of Division, Business Unit or Product Country sales strategy for the utilities segment, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and/or services across Tanzania.
- Creating, planning and implementing sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with global sales strategy.
- Achieves sales targets in respect of both budgets and sales efficiency.
- Monitoring and providing reports to the Commercial Director on market intelligence.
- Working with the sales team to coordinate sales activities between the business lines and exploit synergies.
- Ensuring achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales.
- Participating on negotiations of key contracts.
- Identifying and managing potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels
- Leading the development and implementation of the key account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each solution element.
- Proposing recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or B. SC degree in Electric or Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer relationship building, business development and sales in the utility environment.
- Proven track record of sales of projects in the utility environment.
- Experience in working in Utilities, with a track record of relationships built with the utilities in this region.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients
- Business Fluency in English
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th August, 2021.