Sales Representative at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The purpose of this role is to guide Sales teams to provide market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified segments achieving growth in volumes sold; growth in market share and increased competitiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compile quarterly operational sales plan in relation to the business plan
- Develop an annual time and territory management plan
- Determine annual budget requirements
- Provide customers service excellence
- Provide merchandising and signage support
- Implement national, regional and ad-hoc promotional activity
- Implement customer call frequency
- Establish sound business relationships
- Develop tailored service packages
- Achieve predetermined sales volume and market share targets
- Leverage sales information services
- Monitor retail liquor pricing
- Maintain product quality
- Comply with Ab-InBev credit policy
- Promote TDL’s image and brands with Consumers
- Promote teamwork
- Identify sales opportunities
- Handle customer and consumer queries
- Develop employees.
- Support People Process
- Manage IR climate
- Apply personnel functions
Qualification & Experience:
- B Comm, IMM or similar Sales and Marketing qualification
- 3 – 5 years management experience
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure
- Team participation and good leadership skills
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 29 April 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th April, 2022.