Sales Representantive at Ab Inbev
- Company: Ab Inbev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role is to effectively and efficiently work within clearly identified area and segments, achieving growth in volume sold, growth in market share, Brand visibility and increased competitiveness with responsibility to retail outlets, and in specific instances wholesale sales.
- Drive retail sales in the specified area through the implementation of VAPPS sales drivers (Visibility; Availability; Price; Promotion; Space)
- Management of the assigned territory through retail calling to pre agreed journey plan call schedule and designated standards
- Developing the Customer relationship to deliver ‘supplier of choice’ status to TDL
- Handling of Customer and quality questions and issues to TDL standards
- Undertake reporting as per TDL standards for outlet data base, Journey plan, calls made, activities undertaken, asset management, competitor activities and response
- In specific circumstances the Sales Representative will manage the relationship with 3rd party wholesalers – target setting; order placement; Volume growth; credit management and retail delivery
- Assist on push and pull from TDL distributors without taking credits or selling on credits
Key attributes and competencies:
- Care about customers
- Good listener
- Bachelor degree or advanced diploma in Business management from any recognized college
- At least 1 year in the sales field
- Band: A12
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 05 September 2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th September, 2023.