Sales Officer x2 at Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT
- Company: Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
- The sales officer (s)he is expected to assist in helping customer in selecting frames and dispensing right spectacle for right person.
- Explaining different types of frames and lenses available.
- Prepare sales order, production order and deliver to production unit and Maintain register for daily orders and special order (ERP software)
- Collect cash and prepare cash collection report and at end of every day, tally cash and handover to finance personal.
- Create receipts for sales invoice
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs; attracts new customers.
- Assists customers in selecting products. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Shows patience & courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
- Explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions & ensures customers are satisfied.
- Maintain showroom inventory and tally stock according to sales.
- Preparing sales report and claim forms for finance.
- Communicate with insurance companies for pre-authorization.
- Degree in Business Administration,Sales ,Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references. A cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Please send your application via email to: [email protected] Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as additional assessments. Please indicate job reference number: 2020-03 |
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 05th August 2020.
(Selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)