Sales Officer at Exim Bank
- Company: Exim Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
• Job Category : Sales
• Job Code : 2021
• Job Name : Sales Officer
• Details :REPORTING TO: Head of Retail
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Bancassurance Business Growth
REGION: Dar es Salaam
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of this job is to generate revenue for the Bank by selling the company products and servicesto existing customers and potentialcustomers within the territory and target assigned.
2. PRINCIPLE ACOUNTABILITIES
• Sales Promotion:
• Promote and extend sales of personal products to the defined market segment by cross selling and as per the target assigned.
• Provide accurate information to the customers on Bank’s existing and new products.
• Acquisition of current and savings accounts via telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and potential customers.
• Brand Image:
– Improve the visibility of the products.
– Build long term relationship with existing referrals and potential referrals.
• Financial Responsibility/ Sales Target
SOP for Sales Officer (in Tzs Mn)
Total in the yr
Accts/day Per acct CASA No of Accts CASA Fee Total Revenue
Sales Officer 2.5 1 660 660 14.7 81
Exim Sales Officer SOP ( Month )
KPI B A A+ W/T
New accounts 45 55 72 30%
CASA Sales volume (in Tzs Mns) 45 55 72 60%
Fee income (In Tzs Mns) 1.1 1.3 1.7 10%
Note: Performance below 80% of the SOP will be considered as underperformance (U)
• Prepare and submit to Retail – MIS a maintenance tracker of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales call reports.
8. RISK MANAGEMENT & OPERATIONAL CONTROL
• 100% compliance to KYC and AML policies and procedures.
• Ensure adherence to policies and procedures pertaining to all bank products and service
9. INDEPENDENT DECISIONS
10. INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
• External: Existing customers, potential customers
• Internal: Asst Sales Manager-Retail, Branch Managers, other staff
11. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of Diploma qualification in any field.
• Knowledge on Banking products.
• At least 1 year banking experience preferably in sales or product promotion.
• Proven success track record for 1 year.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Networking Skills
• Self motivated
• Sales and negotiation skills
• Carry out work in accordance with the banks procedures
• Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
• Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continues improvement of the bank
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application to[email protected]
Call 0800 780 111 or visit www.eximbank.co.tz
Closing Date : 29th April, 2021