Sales Officer at Dangote
- Company: Dangote
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Job Summary: Coordinates sales activities and oversee execution of agreed strategies to meet customer needs, enhance brand equity and ultimately increase revenue generation for DCP in the assigned region within the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the execution of sales strategies to meet assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned region.
- Participate in goal-setting activities for the region and agree goals with Area Manager and the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Develop work plans for the region with clear approach for adoption by the Area Manager.
- Proactively identify and make recommendations to the Head of Sales & Marketing on potential revenue streams and customer needs.
- Monitor sales performance in assigned region and ensure development of effective strategies to address shortfalls.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers in the assigned region and maintain long-term relationships with strategic clients.
- Oversee the management of the region’s customer database to support sales initiatives.
- Provide support to Area Managers in resolution of escalated sales and/ or customer related issues.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and ensure implementation of promotional activities for the region.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive intelligence, identify trends that may affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Conduct demand planning and forecasting to manage and ensure product availability for customers at all times.
- Develop and implement tactics and strategies for distributor loyalty.
- Oversee the preparation of annual budget for the assigned region and monitor its implementation.
- Manage customer complaints & escalate where necessary.
- Ensure yearly growth for assigned customers & ensure customer retention.
- Recruit new Customers.
Perform any other related duties as may assigned by Deputy of Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in sales, marketing, business administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in sales & marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Good working Attitude
- Good Decision making
- Teamwork experience
- Good computer knowledge (especial excel)
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th September, 2023.