Sales & Marketing Manager at Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd
- Company: Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Pwani Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Job Opportunities Brief
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and robust team of a leading state-of-the-art optic fiber manufacturing and selling company in East and Central Africa? Are you looking for a challenging assignment where you will get the chance to create a long-lasting impact? Are you eager to accelerate your career as a Chief Commercial Officer, Sales & Marketing Manager, Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, and a Human Resources Officer in this Tanzanian tech company?
Well, this is Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd founded in 2015 as a fiber cable manufacturing company and is also a Specialist Electrical Contractor. Raddy can produce up to 24,000 kilometers of optic fiber per year and is expected to provide about 670 jobs making it the third largest in Africa and the first in East and Central Africa in the fiber manufacturing space. The products range covers the entire indoor fiber optic uses such as FTTh cables and accessories and outdoor uses such as ADSS cables, micro cables and armoured cable.
Position: Sales & Marketing Manager (1 Post)
We are looking for a high-profile Sales & Marketing Manager to shape the sales and marketing portfolio and scale sales and brand image to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for operationalization of sales and marketing strategy and support the building up of a team of Account Executives and Sales & Development Representatives across corporate, government parastatals and public market sales. The ideal candidate should be excited by scaling a panAfrican business, marketing & selling into new markets in Africa.
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Sales Execution
- Team Leadership
Requirements and skills
- 6+ years of relevant sales & marketing leadership experience including 2 years in management in a technology company and a track record of exceeding sales target in a technology driven industry.
- Possess extensive knowledge of marketing principles and practices and have an ability to coach others.
- Be capable of understanding operational challenges in the optic fiber and accessories business and have a holistic view on production, sales, marketing including digital, customer success and customer experience.
- Have worked in a regional context and have experience in regional development and expansion. Extensive experience in developing, implementing, and managing operational sales & marketing plans during rapid growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers at all levels of organizations. Experience in both the public and private sector. Experience with both direct and indirect distribution models.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study (Business, Economics, IT & Engineering, Marketing).
- Excellent in English and Kiswahili.
- Willingness to travel, though limited.
Method of ApplicationIf you believe that you qualify in any of the above position and is ready to join a winning team that enhances personal professional growth, please send your current CV affixed with a current passport size picture attaching copies of relevant transcripts and certificates emailing to [email protected] on or before January 21, 2023.
Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted