Sales Manager Central & South at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Primary purpose of the role:
To guide sales teams to provide market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified segments achieving growth in volumes sold; growth in market share and increased competitiveness.
Key roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage team, direct and indirect reports, through active daily team engagement, training, coaching, feedback, and evaluation
- Achieve business volume, product mix, share, MACO and rate targets set for the year. Forecast and drive the monthly budgeted volume and market share for the given area
- Execute local level marketing and trade marketing activities and schemes, monitor competitor activities & pricing, key accounts, market trends, opportunities and future prospects and build strategies accordingly in consultation with the reporting manager. Manage investment, discount and financial support in trade. Ensure all new deals are supported by agreements and contracts
- Daily appropriate contact & dealings with customers, managing relationships, orders, returns and customer service. Build a strong understanding of the retained business within the region
- Drive the route to market to ensure achievement of all the commercial metrics, KPIs and relevant market penetration and execution guidelines
- Build a strong understanding of the opportunity in the region and nationally via short/medium/long-term new business pipeline. Innovate in new approaches to ensure ABI is winning in the right POC’s. Identify leads, manage prospects, acquire new business and grow points of distribution
- Communicate information to management with recommendations that will contribute to the development of brands, sales growth, and distributor effectiveness. Contribute towards the creation of the company 1YP
- Ensure the company reputation is upheld and amplified. Drive corporate brand identity with the team and customers
- Develop relationships with key internal departments – credit control, credit application, legal, commercial manager, trade marketing, marketing, demand planning
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Business, Sales, Marketing or other relevant degree)
- Minimum 2 years Sales experience is beneficial
- Strong communication and numeric skills essential
- Computer literate with experience in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI beneficial
- Strong leadership with style aligned to company culture
- A self starter with lots of drive and energy
- Experience of managing superior customer relationships
- Driver’s licence
- Confidence to challenge senior directors within the business to drive results
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 22 March 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd March , 2022.