Sales Manager at Expert Consultancy
- Company: Expert Consultancy
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
On behalf of our client a five star Luxury hotel in the heart of Dar Es Salaam City is currently interested to hire for the above role.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Department: Director Sales
As a sales Manager you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action plans.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
. Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices with customers for transient and group business in connection with the properties
- Promote and produce sales leads for Client within its respective areas
- Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail in its market areas
- Establish and maintain files of major accounts and assist Superiors in maintaining the accounts management system
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, marketing in Hotel/hospitality industry
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing principles and best practices
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software and other relevant sales technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software programs
Method of ApplicationPlease send your CV and Cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager Job Vacancy (JV/ECL/CLH/05) on or before 15th December, 2023 to [email protected]
Please ready & understand the positions requirements before sharing your application with us. We regret to inform that with volumes of CV’s received, we will be able to reply to only candidates who will meet the required qualifications & experience.