14 Apr 2023
Sales Interns at ITM Tanzania Limited
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: ITM Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Skills, Education and Experience
- At least 3 Years in Sales and Marketing of Agriculture/Automobile Industry
- Business acumen
- Product knowledge
- Attention to details
- Planning and Organisation
- Inventory management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package
- Team work and collaboration
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively and effectively generates sales leads and closes sales deals by implementing relevant sales processes and initiatives including cross selling of all company products and services.
- Identify, investigate, track and resolve customer concerns or complaints, identify trends, implement solutions, and recommend a course of action on how to alleviate in the future.
- Maintain awareness of pertinent client information, future plans, payment performance; communicate any client information that may affect company decisions to appropriate departments as needed.
- Monitors competitor activities and reports the same for management awareness and decision.
- Supports overall marketing strategy and initiatives to create brand, product and service awareness including participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events in line with company strategy.
- Collect, analyse and communicate market requirements and data with marketing and sales teams.
- Maintains perpetual customer relationships for business continuity.
- Supports business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships.
- Monitors and consistently reports progress and achievements on sales targets and KPIs.
- Performs any other duty as may be requested
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th April, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE