Sales Executives x6 at Amana Bank
- Company: Amana Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Exciting Career Opportunity!
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill a vacant position of Sales Executives
for: Arusha, Mwanza, Tanga, Zanzibar, Dodoma and Dar es Salaam branches.
- To cross sell Amana Bank’s products and services.
- To ensure maximum usage of our alternative service delivery channels.
- To increase customer base and deposit growth through retention and impeccable customer service delivery to achieve maximum customer value.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve the agreed induvial sales targets and ensure compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures in all bank’s activity.
- Promote bank retail products and service to potential customers by making proactive sales efforts and capitalizing on cross selling opportunities to achieve the sales targets and enhance alternative delivery channels.
- Participate in conducting promotional activities, meetings, and road shows in the assigned areas to achieve the budgeted sales volumes.
- To establish, maintain and grow Agency Banking portfolio to attain optimal portfolio activeness.
- To ensure all agents are well serviced, branded, and active in their business operations by providing on time support and brand facilitation activities.
- To acquire, sell and cross sell major product lines.
- To collect forms from all agents and ensure the submitted customer applications and documents are complete and error free to facilitate swift execution.
- To follow up for the document discrepancies which have been approved as deferral.
- To create and sensitize customers for agents in the specific cluster allocated through street activations and aggressive selling.
- To provide ongoing customer/market feedback to supervisors allocated in order to improve business environment.
- Frequent reporting of achievements, opportunities, and challenges of the market cluster.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with various personalities
- Customer centric knowledge
- Relationship building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Sales driving strategies
- Result and target oriented
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Work experience in sales related field will be an added advantage.