Sales Executive at Tabono Consult
- Company: Tabono Consult
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Work Location (primary): Zanzibar, Tanzania
Job Type: Contract Based
Brief Job Description
POSITION – SALES EXECUTIVES POSITION – TANZANIA
Our Client has a 100 Top Brand firm in the country and one of the largest companies in the promotional products industry. We are passionate about helping our clients make powerful impressions using customer merchandise and apparel. We operate through two divisions, Screen Printing and Embroidery Brand Solutions:
Sales Executive will be responsible for representing the company to the marketplace and in turn, representing the customer to the organization. Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job. The sales representative must have excellent telephone skills, professional sales abilities however corporate customer handling experience will be a plus. Good working knowledge of selling branded promotional merchandise as sources of effective marketing and communication solution will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and sell company capabilities in terms of products and services to existing customers and prospects, works with the sales manager to develop new customers, and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
- Maintains customer relations and customer satisfaction. Develops additional contacts at each account to assure continuity and/or sales growth.
- Organizes client visits, offers solutions, answers questions, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customer’s branding and promotion needs and contacts people who are in a position to influence the purchase decision.
- Obtains accurate customer deadline dates and advises production whenever copy of proofs will be delayed, when deadlines must be changes.
- Learns and keeps abreast of products, production methods and servicing offered by the company and its competitors, trends in the industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
- Maintains records with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls on prospective customers.
- Assesses customer’s plans regarding future print projects, future budgets, and in-house marketing plans and updates supervisor of this information.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Self-motivated, energetic individuals with zeal to excel in the field of corporate sales.
- A go getter with an attitude to learn and grow
- Those with background in corporate branding, advertising and printing will have added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience and above
- Must reside at Zanzibar
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should submit their resume certificates detailing their qualifications and relevant experience to [email protected] or www.tabono.co/careers Please include “Sales and Marketing Representative” in the subject line.
Tabono Consult is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 20thDecember2023.
Tabono will only get in touch with shortlisted candidates