24 Feb 2022
Sales Executive at Four Season
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Four Season
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Musoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
- Adhere to the Sales & Marketing Four Seasons Minimum Operating Standards
- Under the supervision of the Sales Manager and Director of Sales Marketing, develop individual accounts using information provided by sources such as but not limited to, Worldwide Sales Offices, Front Office, regular guests, media, industry contacts and market intelligence.
- Work with targets for both financial and sales activity as agreed with the DOSM/Sales Manager.
- Research new market opportunities and develop strategies likely to produce business for the hotel.
- Keep up to date records of account base performance and regularly review and forecast this.
- Research and compile accurate and appropriate mailing lists.
- Prepare and report on statistics useful to our sales efforts including geomarket, booking sources, etc.
- Participate in familiarisation tours as required.
- Invite potential users to tour the property and conduct individual tours highlighting the facilities and services.
- Represent the hotel at travel trade or business functions as required.
- Always ensure the correct portrayal of the company image.
- Undertake all reasonable requests when asked to do so.
- Make telephone and personal sales calls on accounts in assigned market areas.
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the Four Seasons Hotel Worldwide Sales Offices.
- Demonstrates standards awareness, by setting example for standards execution, standards testing and implementing action plans to achieve established product and service goals.
- Prepare annual account plans and forecasts, consistently monitor budgetary goals and personal targets.
- Display warmth and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests/associates; lives the Golden Rule.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and to conduct personal behavior in a mature professional business manner when representing the resort or company.
- To deal with any complaints in the area of his or her responsibility, to investigate all pertinent details, to report findings to management and to take the necessary steps to avoid a re-occurrence.
- Work closely with the Reservations, Sales, Revenue and Marketing team members.
- Attend all departmental meetings and retreats; hold additional briefings as required.
- Prepare and distribute data for revenue forecasts on activities and strategic actions and keep all department head well informed of any unexpected changes or insights on designated markets.
- Work closely with the on-site Group & Marketing coordinator for all FAM and site visits
- Provide Monthly Sales Reports.
- Ensure all rate offers are compliant with rate parity and rate integrity disciplines.
- Compile and maintain up to date Golden GSC records in terms of sales activities, prospects etc.
- Participate in familiarization and site inspection visits as required; please note this may require time away from home over weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Travel and solicit business designated by the marketing plan and the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Conduct at least daily face-to-face sales calls within assigned area (as per LWC guidelines)
- Negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs.
- Recommend programs to meet clients’ needs as well as recommend alternate proposals.
- Always keep Director of Marketing/Sales promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her attention so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
- Assist in developing and executing projects for assigned markets to increase sales activity, volume and profit.
- Maintain assigned files in accordance to GSC and other guidelines outlined in account coverage programs.
- Ensure a complete working knowledge of the local competition.
- Answer general inquiries typical of a Sales’ environment in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
- The ability to conduct training sessions for teams where needed.
- The ability to work quickly in a high-pressure environment and ability to handle stress.
- The ability to always display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with guests/employees.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Lodge management and staff.
- Required to focus on providing outstanding service.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Take reasonable care to perform duties as instructed to prevent injuries to self and others.
- Report any safety maintenance of equipment and identify and report hazards.
- Follow the Hotel Policies and Procedures in relation to OH&S and Injury Management
- In order to maintain our Four Seasons service, when required, you will be expected to support your colleagues in the other operational areas.
- Ensure you are fully familiar with the new Four Seasons Health & Safety program Lead with Care and attend all the mandatory trainings.
- Actively support the Safety Committee and the Green Committee.
- Assist with all guest inquiries within the sales and marketing department, including assisting with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections.
- Assist with the development of all direct sales presentation material for both TI and group sales.
- May be required to temporarily relocate to The Lodge when required.
- Other reasonable requests from manager. From time to time, you may be required to work for the Lodge in some other capacity of similar status in addition to or in substitution for the appointment specified above, as reasonably required, this also includes changing work location considering business needs and personal circumstances.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February , 2022.