Sales Engineer Intern at Davis & Shirtliff Tanzania
- Company: Davis & Shirtliff Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
VACANCY: INTERNSHIP SALES ENGINEER
Davis & Shirtliff Tanzania is a leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. D&S Tanzania Group operates through a network of branches in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza, Dodoma, Mbeya, Morogoro, Kibaha and Zanzibar with a total complement of over 60 highly trained, professional staff. The company seeks to recruit qualified and talented young engineering professionals to fill in the following position.
SALES ENGINEER INTERN.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Graduate Engineer in any engineering discipline from a recognised University, with a minimum of Upper Second Honours degree.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Valid driving license and having AutoCAD skills is an added advantage.
The successful candidates will join the company’s internship programme details of which are on the company website and will be posted to any of the company’s many branches across the country. This provides an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team of dynamic experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving Lives’ through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”.
Method of ApplicationIf you meet the above requirements send your application and CV, attaching relevant certificates to email address: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is on 31st January 2023.