About the job
Wire & Cable
Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania
The Sales Coordinator and Business Assistant provides internal support to the Sales Representatives through managing relationships with current or prospective customers, working with the Sales Team on presentations, reporting, data collection, and analysis.
- Manage relationships with current and prospective customers through email and /or phone.
- Create and gather presentation materials.
- Act as the main internal point of contact for Sales-related inquiries.
- Report-out status of projects at the sales stage or ‘in the pipeline’.
- Coordinate the preparation of Sales proposals and presentations.
- Filter and forward on qualified leads to assigned Sales Representatives.
- Serve as the liaison between internal departments, the Sales Representative, and the customer.
- Support Sales Representatives on preparing information or coordinating details related to presentations and customer visits.
- Respond to customer questions and requests.
- In addition to the accountabilities listed above, individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance workload.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or B. SC degree in Electric or Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 1:2 years of experience in customer relationship building, business development and sales in the utility environment.
- Track record of sales of projects in the utility environment.
- Experience in working in Utilities, with a track record of relationships built with the utilities in this region
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Business Fluency in English