Sales and Services Intern(s) at Tandahimba Community Bank (TACOBA)
- Company: Tandahimba Community Bank (TACOBA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Tandahimba Community Bank Plc, TACOBA is a profit making Community Bank which registered as a business entity in 2004 and licensed by the Bank of Tanzania in 2008 to carry out financial services in Mtwara Regions.
The Bank is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and result oriented Sales and Services Intern(s) who are suitably qualified with a strong commitment to provide a positive results.
Location: Tandahimba, Mtwara
The role is responsible for providing outstanding customer experience to TACOBA customers and prospective customers. To ensure customer satisfaction is met at all times through giving professional advice on all of TACOBAproducts and services, using quick service, smile and responding to customer inquiries in a way to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Provide pro-active service to customers as per TACOBA Service Commitment. ∙ Dealing with day to day banking enquiries from customers on the range of products and services that the bank provides.
- Initiate interactive conversations with customers who want to open an account by ensuringproper selling of product and services by understanding customer needs and offer appropriate products and services to meet their expectations, using available marketing materials.
- Report any suspicious transactions as per the procedure and whistle blow any suspicious activity as per the whistle blowing policy.
- Listening to customer’s needs, making them aware of products that may be suitable for them.
- Responding to customer complaints in an open and positive way, having understand of theissue(s), appreciating the customer forthe feedback, and stating clearlywith timelines what will be the next line of action(s).
- Cross selling of bank’s products and services to customers in and outside the Bank. ∙ Putting the customer at the heart of everything, you do, aiming to get it right first time every time.
- Carry out marketing and sales by developing local marketing initiatives in cooperation with your colleagues.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- The highest level of uncompromised integrity.
- Versatile and adaptable, able to react quickly.
- Able to work in a demanding matrixed environment, a proven record of accomplishment of working effectively under pressure.
- Proven ability to build effective, trusted and credible relationships with multiplestakeholders, through exceptional interpersonal skills, communications, actions and presence.
- Able to communicate very well in both English and Swahili.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or any other related field from accredited Institutions.
- At least 6 months of experience in Banking operations or CPA/CPB Certifications will be added advantage.
- Tandahimba Community Bank Plc, TACOBA offers competitive remuneration and benefits.
- The successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with demands of the position.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date Curriculum Vitae with two referees and copy of a certified academic certificate(s) addressed to the below emails with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 09th August ,2022.
Tandahimba Community Bank Plc P.O. Box 06
Tandahimba, Mtwara Telephone: +255 23 2410093 Email: [email protected]
Note: Applications received from other modes will not be accepted.