Sales and Marketing Officer at Tabono
- Company: Tabono
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Position Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Work station: Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
Job type: Contract based.
Duration: 12 Months
Application deadline: 20th February 2022: 1700hrs
We are looking for experienced sales and marketing officer to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
To ensure success as a sales and marketing officer, you should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, the ideal sales and marketing Officer creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Content development and Graphics designing skills is an added advantage.
- Experience in sales and marketing in the Technology industry is an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing officer.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team spirit and creative
- Desire to learn
- Passionate about marketing and sales.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your updated CV, Cover letter and transcripts [email protected] not later than 17.00hrs on Sunday, 20th February 2022. (Subject of email should be Position applying for)
** Documents submitted have to be in PDF format.
***** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted***