Sales and Marketing Associate at Unicorn Insurance Brokers Limited
- Company: Unicorn Insurance Brokers Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Company Name : UNICORN INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
Nature of Business : INSURANCE BROKERS
Location : Jangwani Beach (opp. Ramada Resort) nearest bus stop Mbezi Africana
Salary : to be negotiated
Unicorn Insurance Brokers Limited is an insurance broker that offers straight forward insurance solutions ranging from agriculture, business, motor, property, medical, life and many more with more than 10 years experience in the insurance industry since started operations as agents and thereafter upgrading to a broker in order to offer a much wider range of products and insurers options as our slogan says BROAD. INSURANCE. SOLUTIONS. Hence committed in enhancing
PROFESSIONALISM as we interact with our clients and other businesses. We strive to be honest and responsible
ENTHUSIASM as we embrace each day as a new opportunity to reach our extra ordinary outcome with our positive attitude to promote mutual success.
RELATIONSHIP as we work collaboratively with each other, our strategic partners, agents and clients in partnership to improve the productivity and bottom line profitability.
We are currently looking for;
Position: Sales and Marketing Associate
SALES MARKETING ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing insurance services.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.
- Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing design and content marketing teams to produce quality advertising material for company’s insurance services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of past campaign results to determine the most effective marketing approaches.
- Analyzing market trends, sales and marketing metrics, as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
Sales and Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field
- is preferred.
- Proven experience working in sales or marketing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and marketing software.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- The ability to anticipate consumer behavior.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your Application to this email: [email protected]
Deadline: 25th February, 2022.