Sales And Marketing Assistant II (Traffic Liason) x17 at ATCL
- Company: ATCL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have Certificate in any field.
- Must have one of the following certificate; Air Transport Management, Air Ticketing, Air Cargo, Dangerous Goods, Ground Handling, or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Aviation institution.
- Possession certificate of IATA or UFTAA will be added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and ensure efficient and effective check in and boarding of passengers in compliance with carriers’ policy/ procedures and customer expectations.
- Supervise baggage handling and prepare weekly baggage handling report. Liaise with the GHA to ensure lost baggage is communicated, traced and delivered to affected passengers.
- Ensure customers are well handled at all times and especially during flight irregularities and are provided with required assistance.
- Ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedure as well as requirements of customer airlines.
- Effective communication internally and externally to enable effective planning control and reporting.
- Ensure a safe and secure working environment in compliance with relevant legislative/ industry requirements.
- Audit, review and report on service delivery to monitor compliance on SLA’s availed to GHA.
- Administrative processes to ensure integrity and accuracy manual and computerized data processing.
- Strict control of excess baggage collection and remittance.
- Record all flight movements as per company requirement.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
A curriculum vitae (CV), Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences CLOSING DATES The deadline for submitting the application is 11 August 2023. MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.