Sales Analyst at Helios Towers
- Company: Helios Towers
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Helios Towers is a leading independent telecommunications infrastructure company, having established one of the most extensive tower portfolios across Africa. It builds, owns and operates telecom passive infrastructure, providing services to mobile network operators. Helios Towers currently operates in 6 markets in Africa and has recently signed agreements to enter 4 new markets in Africa and Oman in the Middle East.
Reporting to Head of Sales and Marketing, you will oversee the implementation and operation of Sales Analyst.
As a Sales Analyst, you will be able to:
- Provide support to sales team on key sales processes i.e., service request folder, additional fees calculations, instruction to proceed (ITP) files preparations, etc.
- Managed and update site inventory for all customers in collaboration with Account Managers’ (AMs’) projects and Operations teams.
- In collaboration with AM’s:
- Keeping Siterra information and workflows up to date for all ongoing projects.
- Monthly and quarterly invoice review support.
- On boarding and managing small customers (ISPs and Radio stations).
- Maintain sales trackers and monthly and quarterly reporting consolidation.
- Maintain customer documentations i.e., ITPs, Individual Site Licenses (ISL) etc.
- Proactively gather and convey business intelligence on marketplace competition and customer needs to the appropriate groups within the organization.
- Abide to available procedures and policies and participate on the implementation of HSE strategies where required.
Requirements for the Role
To succeed in the role, you will be/will have:
- Degree in Business Studies or Accounting (or equivalent) & at least 2-3 years’ experience in a structured environment of a telecom (Mobile network operator, infrastructure / service provider)
- At least 2 years of experience in a in business-to-business (B2B) executive corporate account, preferably from a telephone mobile operator, key vendor such as Huawei, Ericsson, NSN or a banking industry.
- Effective Communication
- Supporting teams
- Takes initiative.
- Works independently.
- Manages time.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.