Safety Administrator at Barrick / Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Company: Barrick / Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Shinyanga
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Jobs in Tanzania
JOB ADVERT: SAFETY ADMINISTRATOR (01 POSITION)
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Safety Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Safety Coordinator
- Ensure administration and management of the health & safety management in a section, attends general issues that are received, redirecting queries to members of the health and safety team as required.
- Follow up on Health & Safety training records, assist with course registration, issuing certificates as required.
- Process of accident / incident forms, PTO’s, WPI, SLI, inspection and updating spreadsheets, follow up actions as required
- Ensure a timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents, control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by the departments.
- Maintain quality assurance of all outgoing documentation, track, transmit and accurately file hard copy and electronic documents.
- Coordinate multi-office and work-sharing information in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive filling system and computer database / system (ISOMETRIX System) for all documents to be retained in the documentation in a control centre.
- Ensure that department documents are well managed, organizing an archiving system, retrieving documents upon request, and outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Manage the operation of the document control centre to ensure that all users have the latest version of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain a document control system, team meetings, solve safety issues, coordinate audits, and inspections, track corrective actions and incident data, review important safety documents and other duties that require a high degree of attention to detail.
- Assist in to make improvement and implement required changes relation to health and safety.
- Ensure compliance to applicable codes, legislation and procedures including health and safety
- Responsibly use resources and control expenses to match budgeted controls
- Interact and cooperate with all department members and ensuring support in filling and documenting work-related documents.
- Promote a positive culture of health and safety in the workplace.
- Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time as directed by your supervisor / Manager
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Certificate / Diploma in office administration
- Relevant training certification to deliver role requirements
- Three years administration, document control and office work experience
- Any Health and Safety related qualifications
- Valid Driving License
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th September , 2022.