RTM/WSM Analyst at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role: The Route to Market (RTM) Analyst will play a pivotal role in the support and future development of the business by generating insights and identifying compelling opportunities & strategies based on analytics to the senior management leadership teams.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Understand our technology platforms (ERP, CRM, Distributor Management System / DMS) in order to extract quantitative data to perform required data analytics and resolve any master data queries.
- Acts as a point of contact towards the internal customer (Sales Team) for Route to Market, Tech Sales and Customer Master Data (including customer compensation, classification and more) related questions, drives strategic priorities with the sales team, conducts training / audits at our customer sites and performs data analytics to identify opportunities in the distribution model
- Develop and deliver analytics reporting and dashboards as required by business areas
- Understand business challenges & opportunities and identify where customer data could help support business decisions
- Provide insight and analysis to support and improve RTM performance, which includes distribution model, customer compensation, target setting and credit management
- Implement, review and work closely with the finance and PPM team to manage all distribution related trade programs
- Support ad-hoc requests in other RTM / Trade Marketing / Marketing / High End teams
- Prepare month end presentations on all activities
- Implement and deploy any new technological solutions with the field sales team
Key attributes and competencies:
Critical skills needed for success in this position:
- Strong data & analytical skills & track record of delivery
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of output
- Strategic understanding – ability to connect data, analytics and strategic thinking
- Good understanding of the underlying key sales metrics in B2B and a B2C environment
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Strong People skills
- Academic background: University/Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, Information technology and/or statistics or other relevant discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server).
- Experience of developing and delivering analytics dashboards and reporting using Data visualization software (preferably Power BI) and Advanced Excel.
- Experience working with distribution in the FMCG is an added advantage, minimum 4 years of work experience
- Band: VII
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th January, 2024.