Rock Tools Manager at Sandvik
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Rock Tools Manager
About the Job
In this position, you’re responsible for our customer Rock tools demand forecasting process. You are expected to lead a Rock tools team and develop our operations from both a strategic and operational point of view. Together with your team, you make sure that we have a strong understanding and relevant information of our customers’ requirements – what they need in terms of products and services and how we can optimize production, warehousing and distribution. You also collaborate along all parts of our Sales and Operational Planning value chain to increase capital efficiency and bring us one step closer to world-class operations!
Areas of responsibility
- Act as the single point of contact for all Tools Supply Chain requirements for all Rock tools products
- Accountable for proper Demand/Supply planning processes including the Territory Statistical Forecast
- Provide support for Territory sales forecast in interaction with the Business Line Manager (BLM) and the Management Team
- Accountable for all aspects of order management once the customer order has been created
- Manage inventory parameter settings for Rock tools in-market warehouses, local warehouses & consignments for all product lines in cooperation with BLM
- Accountable for operational performance, e.g. Air Freight Ratio, Inventory Development (DII & OSMI ratio), Delivery Performance, Fill Rate
- Accountable for maintaining the Tools Network Design in the territory in cooperation with Regional planning
- Day to day management of a Rock tools team and business
Your background is formed within the field of Engineering or other related fields. and you have extensive experience from demand planning, distribution networks and forecasting. We believe that your career includes similar position, as well as experience from leading teams. You’re skilled at influencing various situations and manage the full spectrum of expectations that comes from both global operations and regional functions.
This is a managerial role, and your flexible and open-minded attitude is a great tool when facing people from different cultures, and you also need to be fluent in English.
Your leadership style is based on transparency, inspiring communication and giving the freedom to act. As a genuine people person, you easily and willingly interact with everyone you meet, and you establish trust, team spirit and engagement in our organization. You both challenge us and enjoy being challenged, and you’re at your best when you get to combine strategy with hands-on work. Add a passion for analytics, and you’re the perfect match for this position!
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th September , 2022.