Risk Officer at Reliance Insurance
- Company: Reliance Insurance
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
POSITION: RISK OFFICER
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan regional presence in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza and Mbeya. The Company offers full array of non-life insurance products like Fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation.
The company is looking for a competent Risk Officer
- Formulating risk strategy, implementing and integrating across various departments
- Developing plans, standards, procedures and guidelines to support the implementation of Risk policies and frameworks
- Identifying and maintaining an aggregated view of the risk profile of the company as a legal entity by developing and updating the risk registers.
- Assessing the company’s capacity to absorb risk with respect to nature, probability, duration, correlation and potential severity including monitoring and conducting regular stress testing, scenario analyses and other specialist analyses of risks.
- Communicating the risk management policies to all employees as well as organizing and conducting risk management trainings, awareness initiatives to ensure risk and compliance culture
- Report to Management, Key Persons in control functions and the Board on the company’s risk profile, significant compliance issues and details on the risk exposures facing the company and related mitigation actions as appropriate;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Risk Management, Actuarial Science, Insurance or an equivalent
- Professional Qualification
- CPA or Risk Management qualification or CISA
- At least 4 years in a risk management environment in the financial industry, preferably insurance.
Method of ApplicationApplicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along with copies of certificates. The deadline for receipt of all applications is 5:00 PM on Friday 22nd October 2021.
Application can be hand delivered with the envelops clearly marking the position applied for at the address given below and or/or sent by email
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd
3rd8t4th Floor, Reliance House,
Plot no 356, UN Road Upanga
P.o. Box 9826 Dar es Salaam
Email: [email protected]