26 Oct 2023
Risk Manager at Vodacom
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - Vodacom Jobs in Tanzania
Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities
- To ensure implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework for Vodacom Tanzania PLC and M-Pesa Limited, which includes identification of Principal, Tactical and Operational risks, assessment of their impact to both entities and having mitigation plans in place.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Active involvement in the implementation of an appropriate framework of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- Performing risk assessment reviews at Operational, Tactical and Principal levels with Head of Departments and Directors across VTPLC and M-PESA Limited to ensure that all critical and high business risks have been identified and sufficiently mitigated;
- Ensure that risk assessments and reviews are completed timely and are ready for submission to the respective governance meetings and to the Board of Director promptly and within the set deadlines.
- Conducting New Products and Services risk assessment for VTPLC and M-PESA Limited to ensure that relevant risks are considered during the development of new products;
- Preparation of Quarterly Governance meetings (Risk Management Committee, Group Risk Management and ARCC Board) for both VTPLC and M-PESA Limited; and preparation of minutes and maintaining records of these meetings.
- To identify, communicate and train on the new and emerging risk trends for both VTPLC and M-Pesa Limited.
Core competencies, knowledge, experience and Qualifications
- Experience in Risk Management Process;
- Experience in Project Management will be an advantage;
- Leadership skills and team player
- Telecommunications and Banking exposure will be an advantage
- Engaging with stakeholders at senior levels.
- High integrity and highly ethical
- Analytical mind and Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Project management experience with proven people management skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A degree or equivalent qualification in IT/IS/MBA/Risk Management is essential;
- Good understanding of the King reports
- At least three years exposure to enterprise wide risk management.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th November, 2023.