Revenue – Reservations Agent at Rotana Hotels & Resorts
- Company: Rotana Hotels & Resorts
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
We are currently looking for dynamic, and self-motivated Reservation professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Reservation Agent you are responsible for handling incoming calls and inquires to the reservation department in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Answer the phone within 3 rings utilizing company approved standard of greeting, followed by reservations script in handling the Guest inquiry for hotel room reservation or other inquiry about the facilities of the Hotel; handle other reservation inquiries via fax, email and other channels as directed according to standard operating procedures.
• Process the reservations by entering the information accurately in the property management system: follow up with reservation confirmations, modifications, cancellations and make the changes in the system as applicable; make sure information is entered according to standard operating procedures and standards
• Responsible for keeping accurate paper transactions, and recording of any specific requirement in terms of reservation requests, amenities; special request; advance deposit; complete daily call conversion sheets of their individual shift; compile reports as directed by the Manager or Supervisor of the department
• Have full knowledge of Hotel facilities, and promotions; take initiative to always keep up to date with any changes within in the Hotel that might affect reservation bookings
• Participate and comply with any training and reservation programs, such as up-selling, cross selling other sister hotels to increase revenue for the Hotel and company
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Reservation Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26th September, 2023.