Retention officer at Tanzania Health and Development Initiative (THDI)
- Company: Tanzania Health and Development Initiative (THDI)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Duties and Responsibilities:
·Develop work plans for the day to day implementation in assigned district to achieve linkage to and retention in care for beneficiaries who are diagnosed with HIV from community-based testing efforts and ensure the activities are carried out as planned.
·Work closely with clinical implementing partners and health facility in charges to coordinate activities, share data and work plans to ensure continuum of care for beneficiaries reached or followed up in the community.
·Work closely with Monitoring and Evaluating Officer to ensure data on linkage and retention collected by the program are accurately captured and support CTC 2 Data extraction, to enable follow up and reporting on linkage and retention.
·Collects and analyses all data provided by CBHSP/PEER EDUCATORS volunteers from data sources per month.
·Improve feedback on referrals from health facilities and overall strengthen the continuum of care between community and facility intervention.
·Attending and presenting the organization in seminars or meetings and workshops involving Volunteers.
·Perform other duties assigned consistent with the placement of your position in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, information and technology, computer science.
- At least 1 year working experience in HIV/AIDS intervention program, with field work practice.
- Experience of working in rural and remote areas.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Power point and Internet) is compulsory.
- Having skills/knowledge of counselling is compulsory.
- Experience with (CTC 2 database systems) at Health facilities is a compulsory
- Self- motivated, team player, report writing and presentation skills, Good communication skills; fluent in Swahili and English both verbal and written
- A person with high confidentiality skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and/or tight deadlines and less supervision on achieving program result.
Method of ApplicationIf you believe you are the ideal candidate, please submit by email only, your application letter and Curriculum Vitae detailing your experiences and contact (phone number, email) of three referees to: [email protected]. TANZANIA HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE, P.O.BOX 258 Rujewa, Mbeya. By 23rd December 2022
“THDI is an equal opportunity employer.We are committed to creating an inclusive and positive work environment based on mutual respect for all employees. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion or any other factor. We appreciate all employees for the people they are and their unique skills, backgrounds, and perspectives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply!”