Retail Operation Executive at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - Vodacom Jobs in Tanzania
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Manager -Retail Operations, the Retail Operation Executive will be responsible for supporting and working with the franchise operators across all zones in order to:
• Maximise sales revenues with emphasis to data sales.
• Ensure best customer experience.
• Ensure Vodacom product & services and promotions awareness to walk in customers.
• Bring in new quality connections to the Vodacom network.
• Maintaining good business relationship with retail business partners
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Targets communication & execution
• Ensures the achievement of Company sales and revenue targets in the franchised shops and selling Vodacom’s products and services within assigned zone.
• Ensure that targets and commission changes are clearly communicated to the franchise operator from time to time.
• Stock level management in franchised & Flagship shops and continuous M-Pesa float availability.
• Drive sales revenue, data & voice usage activities.
• Track retail sales trends, competitor activity & recommend strategies for retail road map formulation.
• In instances of shortfalls, establishes causes and takes remedial actions including coaching of Franchisee operators & shop staff, in consultation with the Retail Manager.
• Conduct training for all franchisee operators, their staff on all Vodacom’s products and services, as well key skills set that they require to ensure they offer the best customer experience.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Good knowledge of Vodacom’s products/services and pricing practices.
• Strong analytical skills, presentation skills and problem-solving skills.
• Stakeholder Management
• Excellent and effective planning skills, communications skills both orally and in writing
• Service orientation & Customer centricity.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Relevant Marketing/ Business Administration degree.
• At least 2 years working experience in sales environment.
• High level of integrity and work ethics
• Ensure implementation and maintenance and execution franchisee operating standards across all zones. These will include among others; availability customer service standards, stocking standards, pricing standards, and branding standards as stipulated in the operation manuals and Contract management.
• Ensuring Systems check, Stock audits, training audits and reconciliations are done on time.
• Processing shop branding from Marketing before shop launch & ensure maintenance & audit of standard look & feel inside and outside each shop after shop launch.
• Maintaining documentation files for each shop, including but not limited to, franchise contracts, confidentiality documents, lease agreements, commissions, SLAs etc
Reporting: Generates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the sales trends, performance of ALL shops in all zones.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th February, 2024.