Retail Lead South at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Retail Lead South
Reporting to the Zonal EHOD, the Retail Lead will be responsible for working through and with franchise operators within assigned zone in order to:
• Maximise sales revenues with emphasis to data sales.
• Ensure best customer experience
• Ensure Vodacom product & services and promotions awareness to walk in customers.
• Bring in new quality connections to the Vodacom network.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Ensures the achievement of Company sales and revenue targets in the franchised shops and selling Vodacom’s products and services within assigned zone.
Implement sales activities in the franchised and flagship shops:
• Drive sales revenue, data & voice usage activities.
• Track retail sales trends & recommend strategies for retail road map formulation.
• Monitor stock, VFR wallet and M-pesa float in the franchised shops in assigned zone.
• Monitoring competitor activity within the zone and reports with recommendations for action.
Work with and support Franchise operators and flagship shops:
• Maintaining direct contact with ALL shops and ensuring relevant communications are sent to all franchise shops on same day.
• Works alongside Franchise operators and staff, as part of coaching and monitoring process
• Co-ordinates training for all franchisee operators, their staff on all Vodacom’s products and services, as well key skills set that they require to ensure they offer the best customer experience.
Operating standards & Administration & Reporting
• Ensure implementation and maintenance and execution franchisee operating standards within designated zone. These will include among others; availability customer service standards, stocking standards, pricing standards, and branding standards as stipulated in the operation manuals.
• Ensuring Systems check, Stock audits, training audits and reconciliations are done on time
• Requesting shop branding from Marketing before shop launch & ensure maintenance & audit of standard look & feel inside and outside each shop after shop launch
• Generates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the sales trends of ALL shops in the zone
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Good knowledge of Vodacom’s products/services and pricing practices.
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Degree or Advanced Diploma in sales or equivalent training in business or sales management.
• At least 2 years working experience in sales environment.
• Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
• High level of integrity and work ethics
• Presentation skills
• Computer literacy – Excel, Power point and Word
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th June, 2021.