Results Management Office Director at Deloitte
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health
Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9,
2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the
Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children
(MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at
the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention,
care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The
program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services
in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services
in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among
Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with
exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as RMO Director.
Oversee the successful implementation and demonstration of tangible results in specific supported
result areas of the program. Ensure that the project implementation is aligned to the program’s strategic
vision, objectives and Key Result Areas and is within the approved budget and with minimal risks. Ensure
quality and timely submission of all required project reports, plans, budgets to USAID and other key
• Ensure project implementation is aligned to the program’s strategic vision, objectives and results,
and manage scope changes to the program description.
• Coordinate implementation of technical activities and demonstrate tangible results in all results and
• Ensure the program operates within approved budget. Proactively drive cost cutting measures within
• Ensure quality and timely submission of all USAID required reports, plans, budgets and any other
requested information to USAID.
• Ensure the program implementation follows acceptable quality standards and processes.
• Oversee the USAID C3HP – Southern Zone Risk Framework and Whistleblowing Program to ensure
full compliance and follow through the procedures and processes.
• Ensure proper program use of statistical methods for decision-making and support the project during
preparation of research proposals and manuscripts for publication.
• Oversee program communications and ensure all critical internal and external communications are
sent within agreed timelines.
• Organize and moderate program meetings for progress review; and also discuss performance
matters. These meetings include the Executive Management Meeting and Managers Meeting.
• Support the Chief of Party in preparing and coordinating the Program Advisory Committee Meetings.
• Coordinate project governance both at regional and Headquarter levels specifically management of
stakeholders i.e. USAID, President’s Officer Regional Administration and Local Government (PO
RALG); Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC);
Regional Authorities, civil society organizations (CSOs); Management and Development for Health
(MDH); T-MARC Tanzania; as well as other USAID C3HP Awards.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration (Corporate Management), Project Management or
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• A minimum of seven years relevant working experience with three years at managerial level.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent knowledge of the key program result areas
• Excellent communication skills (writing, presenting, listening)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th December , 2021.