Research Assistants/Enumerators at Utafiti Tanzania Company Ltd
- Company: Utafiti Tanzania Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Research Assistants/Enumerators
Organization: Utafiti Tanzania Company Ltd
Location: Various locations within Tanzania
Job Type: Contract
Deadline: April 02, 2023, at 23:59
About the Company:
Utafiti Tanzania Company Ltd is a consultancy company engaged in all research projects and activities, such as baseline surveys, evaluations, assessments, opinion polls and applied research.
Utafiti is led by the vision where Policy and Practice are informed by research. Utafiti is committed to offering quality services in the promotion of research and the use of research-related products.
Utafiti Tanzania Company Ltd seeks to recruit qualified and experienced Research Assistants/Enumerators for qualitative and quantitative data collection. The successful candidates will also be responsible for translating data collection instruments, performing live translation in the field, and transcribing audio. The Research Assistants/Enumerators will work on a contractual basis and be deployed to various locations within Tanzania.
- Attend all training organized by Utafiti
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data collection as required through interviews, focus group discussions, surveys, and other methods.
- Translate data collection instruments from English to Swahili and vice versa.
- Perform live translation during fieldwork activities.
- Transcribe audio recordings of interviews, focus group discussions, and other data collection methods.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and confidentiality of all collected data.
- Work closely with the research team to ensure timely and high-quality data collection.
- Submit daily progress reports to the research team.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the research team.
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in any profession.
- Age below 35 years old
- Excellent communication skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Swahili
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to attend trainings organized by Utafiti Tanzania
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel and work in remote areas.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and ensure data collection, translation and transcription accuracy.
- Reliable: Dependable and able to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility: Willingness to work irregular hours, travel, and work in remote areas.
- Team player: Ability to work well, collaborate with others, and support team members.
- Adaptability: Adapting to changing situations, taking on new tasks, and learning quickly.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of the job, including communication, conduct, and appearance.
- Ethical: Adhere to the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality in research.
- Cultural sensitivity: Ability to work effectively with diverse populations and demonstrate cultural sensitivity and understanding.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th March, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE