Research analyst -Volunteer at CEDC
- Company: CEDC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Community’s Expertise for Development Contributions is nonprofit organizations legally registered in 2018 under registration no: ooNGO/00009929. The entity is hereby inviting volunteer jobs opportunities to Tanzanians.
Volunteer Employment: Research analyst (1post)
Reports to: Program manager
Post objective: To achieve change through writing and research, data analysis and presentation for delivering quality programs accessing beneficiaries’ needs whereas marginalized children are the most target group.
- Undertake research, on conceptual and methodological areas of human development.
- Develop and maintain close research collaboration with academics, and researchers in various universities and research institutions.
- With the guidance of the program manager, she/he must develop needs assessments for sustainable programs formulations.
- Design the researched based programs in liaison with CEDC staff arising from needs assessment, case study and surveys reports scaling up projects
- Engage local government authorities’ officials in search of data and programs sharing for successful implementation.
- The candidate must have a solid academic record, with at least Master’s degree in a social/allied science with a focus on health, social and economic aspects of development.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in areas of research;
- Have a good grasp of substantive and policy issues related to the study of social and economic development, and of the human development and capabilities approach;
- Evidenced documents of the ever established papers on any journals or elsewhere would add weight indicating competence.
- Very good reports writing skills and ability to produce memos and notes with very short notice.
- Advanced computer literate and analysis using SPSS, STATA ,EXCEL soft wares etc
- Excellent command of English (oral and written).