Remediation Officer at Absa
- Company: Absa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Absa Jobs in Tanzania - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Perform client identification and verification on the Non Financial and Financial Intermediaries relationships, execute customer remediation process, complete control process, and other compliance projects to ensure conformity and adherence with all applicable laws and regulations
– Perform client identification and verification on the Financial Intermediaries relationships, including correspondence relationships, Relationship Management Applications (RMAs), and other local FI relationships from a wide range of jurisdictions.
– Conduct enhanced due diligence on high risk financial intermediaries and obtain sign off from Senior Management within Legal & Compliance and the business.
– Review negative media alerts from client screening tools (such as World Check, Google Command search) and escalate where necessary.
– Respond to KYC checks from FI counterparties
– Updating customer information in the system as well as filing their physical mandates in proper order.
– Assist with other tasks as required
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Office Administration (Required)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th June, 2023.