12 May 2022
Relationship Officer; Consumer Special Schemes at National Merchant Bank (NMB)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: National Merchant Bank (NMB)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Location :
Capital Office, Dodoma
To Manage the end to end Relationship of Key Stake Holders (TPDF, JKT, Police, Prison, Immigration, Fire & Rescue and Others in the Special Schemes Space). To ensure the segment provides tailor made solutions which carters for the need of the segment. Responsible for designing sales strategies and ensure smooth execution for the growth of the Special Schemes Portfolio across the network.
- Designing the annual action planning for the Special Schemes Portfolio and ensure it is executed through out.
- Drive loyalty through mass by developing CVP based robust financial inclusion products & service offers that is tailored to the needs of mass market segments and which makes a positive contribution to usage of banking products & services.
- Ensure penetration to Special schemes by Increasing account base, through Mass account opening in the Barracks /Centers of the special schemes including forex business and Mortgage.
- Create rapport with all stakeholders that is TPDF, JKT, Police, Prison, Immigration and Fire & Rescue.
- Ensure well defined and seamless process on the Special scheme’s propositions to Customers satisfaction.
- Proactive nurture and leverage sustainable, robust stake holder relationship, coalitions and network internally and externally (Committees, Government Bodies/Officials, regulators, Banks, Community and Private entities).
- Identify customer segment needs and ensure development of appropriate tailor-made solutions.
- Ensure strategic agenda is delivered to the required standard in order to drive Special Schemes acquisition and relationship management is well maintained.
- Support the senior manager to forecast future market trends and translate these into segment level strategy to create and sustain competitive advantage.
- Design sales strategies and embed sales culture across the network.
- Ensure leads generation directly or through branches for all the Personal Banking products with a key focus on Special Schemes.
- Manage the segment sales and revenue with the key focus to increase profitability.
- Conduct business/Sales discussion and negotiations for the purpose of generating relevant business with Stake holders, prepare business proposals for decision-making to the relevant committees.
- Establish strengthen and Manage Relationship with all the key stakeholders in the Special Schemes space as well as at individual official level.
- Prepare budget and projections for the products, including existing as well as prospective and potential clients. Co-ordinate budget objectives to respective areas of responsibilities and ensure targets are achieved as per the approved budget.
- Be an effective agent of change and role model for RO’s, RMs and Branch network.
- Ensure continuous product improvement and digitization of processes.
- Monitor and review branch performance on this Portfolio to ensure target are met and the quality of the portfolio is maintained.
- Ensure high level of integrity through compliance, understanding of the loan book, credit policy, and the procedures.
- Be conversant with policies, procedures and Market trends pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change based on technological advancements and customer sophistication.
- Ensure Loans verification process is properly done on time and feedbacks are sent to the network & customers on time. Processing & Manage Loan disbursement and ensure TAT adhered appropriately.
- Support Relationship Officers and branch sales team through coaching and coordination and participate in the fresher training of Relationship Officers.
- On regular basis visit TPDF, JKT, Police, Prison, Immigration and Fire & Rescue for addressing challenges and also visit barracks & centers for the purpose of cross selling and strengthening the relationship.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical MS application (Excel, Vision, Word, Publisher).
- Behavioural Adaptability, Building Positive Working Relationships, Coaching, Communication, Continuous Learning, Contributing to Team Success, Customer Focus, Formal Presentation, Innovation, Planning & Organising, Work Standards.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence and presentation skills.
- Understanding and interest in financial/banking products and markets.
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Competence Development.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Complaints management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/Advanced diploma/Degree in business related studies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking operations, Relationship Management and/or Portfolio Management.
Job opening date : 10-May-2022
Job closing date : 19-May-2022
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May, 2022.