Relationship Manager Trade Sales at Tanzania Commercial Bank
- Company: Tanzania Commercial Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER TRADE SALES (1POSITION)
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Relationship Manager Trade Sales, (1 position) to join the Directorate of Corporate Banking.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE||Chief Manager Trade and Transactional Banking|
|LOCATION||Dar es Salaam|
|WORK SCHEDULE||As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations|
|DIVISION||Trade and Transactional Banking|
|SALARY||Commensurate to the Job Advertised|
The position holder will be responsible for driving the creation and sales of trade finance solutions to clients including Government, Corporate, Institutions, and other business segments in the areas of trade structured solutions. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for driving and implementing trade strategy focusing on promoting trade between Tanzania and abroad from import and export perspectives and identifying opportunities to ensure sustainable growth of trade asset and fee income.
- Sell comprehensive Trade Finance solutions to the existing and prospective customers
- Drive and implement strategy on trade finance for business growth.
- Participate in all transactional related offerings to identify trade finance opportunities
- Solicit business from existing customers by increasing utilization under approved trade credit
- Recommend on pricing strategy for various trade finance solutions to business clients
- Organize and deliver client marketing and sales programs for trade finance offerings/products.
- Cross selling of other banking products such as cash solutions, deposits and credit
- Packaging/structuring of new trade product programs to meet specific clients products requirements.
- Analyze and report trade finance performance and profitability
- Review and provide feedback into client’s satisfaction surveys, responding to customer complaints.
- Liaise with Operations Centre’s and other stakeholders, regularly reviewing all operational standards for product deliverables and identifying skill gaps
- Liaise with business units, operational and support functions to design and deliver appropriate trainings related structured trade solutions
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, and any other related fields from a recognized University/institution.
- Master’s Degree/Post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Trade skills related courses will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience in Corporate Banking in Trade and Transaction Banking roles with at least two years in sales position.
- A comprehensive understanding of banking market, practical knowledge of Trade Finance, Credit and operations.
- Excellent understanding of banking products.
- Knowledge of Trade products
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking products
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks
- Effective communication skills to manage customer expectations (internal and external) and other stakeholders who impact performance
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and regulatory guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards and benchmarks
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills (g) Computer literate.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link :-
https://www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers/#/login Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work experiences and also submit the application letter and Academic Certificates. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed. Tanzania Commercial Bank is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Please submit your applications before 27th January,2022
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th January , 2022.