Relationship Manager, SME at NMB Bank
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Relationship Manager, SME (2 positions)
Senior Coverage Manager, SME
Lake Zone (1 position) – to be based in Mwanza & Southern Zone (1 position) – to be based in Mtwara
6th February 2021
Responsible for growing both Liabilities (Deposits) and Assets from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) for Business banking; advising Business Banking department on business strategy, assisting SME Business Bankers /Relationship Officers/Branch Managers in recruiting business customers to ensure SME business growth.
- Actively selling SME deposits, lending and cross selling of other banks products (Forex, Fund Transfer, Internet Banking etc.)
- Appraise SME credit applications above the SME Business Banker/Relationship Officer limit from branches and provide recommendations for decision making
- Take a leading role in driving SME activities, through networking and promoting SME activity with SME Business Bankers/Relationship Officers and branch managers.
- Actively build the capacity of the SME Business Bankers/Relationship Officers through on-going mentoring and support in order to ensure quality credit application and Business Growth.
- Monitor and review the SME Business Bankers/Relationship Officers performance to ensure that the targets are met.
- Review with SME Business Bankers/Relationship Officers client feedback, market intelligence, workshops/focus group reports and review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign or re-launch is appropriate.
- Co-ordinate budget objectives of the responsibility area on the SME products to ensure targets are achieved as per approved budget.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction for the SME segment is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Preparing budget and projections for the SME loan and deposit products. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective and potential customers to benefit from the loan and deposit products
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong credit analysis skills – ability to analyze loan ticket size ranging from 500 Million to 5 Billion TZS.
- Ability to handle customer relationships with annual turnover ranging from 10 Billion to 100 Billion TZS.
- Excellent customer relationship and sound understanding of the bank’s loan products, policies and procedures.
- Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel, Word and Access).
- Good communication with high proficiency in the use of English and Swahili languages.
- Proven business management, leadership, coaching and team building skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Banking and/or other relevant fields
- Three years relevant experience in Retail Banking specifically in SME Business
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 6th February, 2021.