20 Jan 2023
Relationship Manager – Scheme Financing at NMB Bank Plc
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
Responsible for growing both Liabilities (Deposits) and Assets from MSMEs (Micro and Small Medium Enterprises) in scheme financing, advising Business Banking department on business strategy to build up and grow scheme financing, anchor propositions, contracting based client’s portfolio and overall department strategy, assisting Relationship Officers/Branch Managers in recruiting business customers to ensure business growth for scheme financing portfolio.
- Actively selling scheme financing deposits, contractors and anchor propositions for credit facilities, and cross selling of other bank products (Forex, Fund Transfer, Internet Banking etc.)
- Explore business opportunities to grow scheme and deposit book and monitor performance of existing portfolio.
- Appraise scheme financing credit applications and anchor proposals submitted by Business Centers and Branches and provide recommendations for decision making.
- Take a leading role in driving scheme financing portfolio activities, through networking and promoting awareness of this segment with SME with business centers and branch managers.
- Build the capacity of the Relationship Managers/officers through on-going mentoring and support to ensure quality credit application and business growth.
- Take a leading role in scheme business development through an effective call program to both existing and prospects for different companies under different industries.
- Create awareness of scheme products within and outside business unit as well as training branches and working closely with other respective departments.
- Actively contribute to development/review of credit policy for the bank to ensure it is aligned with scheme best practice and statutory requirements.
- Review of Top tier SMEs, Contractors, Corporate clients, market intelligence reports, workshops/focus group reports and review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign, or re-launch is appropriate.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction for the scheme financing portfolio is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Prepare budget and projections for the scheme financing assets and deposit products. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective, and potential customers to benefit from the loan and deposit products.
- Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by his/her superior.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth understanding of features under anchor propositions and scheme financing products.
- Strong credit analysis skills.
- Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies, and procedures.
- Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel, Word, and Access).
- Good communication skills with high proficiency in the use of English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent business management, leadership, coaching, and team building skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Banking and Procurement via supply chain management and or other relevant fields of studies from recognized higher learning institutions.
- Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Three years relevant experience in working with FMCG’s industries/sectors, (i.e. Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and Contractors.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job closing date : 02-Feb-2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th January, 2023.