Relationship Manager – Public & High Net Worth at DTB Bank
- Company: DTB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Purpose :
To build and maintain relationships across a portfolio of high value Clients (Tourism and Hospitality), Local Government, Public Institutions, by focusing on growing value through achieving challenging sales and stretching income targets and improving customer satisfactions.
The jobholder will be responsible for business portfolio growth and retention of existing customers where he/she is expected to increase” wallet share”
Key Responsibilities :
- Grow portfolio value in line with agreed targets. This is achieved through cross sell or up sell by providing a variety of products and services to customers.
- Expand assigned portfolios through product optimization and profitable cross selling.
- Prospect and establish new customers by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Bank’s value proposition.
- Work in conjunction with HQ team in providing proposals and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales growth
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure client satisfaction and loyalty to the bank.
- Leverage available resources to effectively implement company marketing plan, strategies, and sales processes
- University degree or advanced diploma in accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years banking experience, preferably in sales of transactional banking products
- Knowledge of Banking Business, Relationship Management and Banking Operations
Effort and Involvement :
- Requires interaction, coordination and supervision of subordinates with direct reporting relationship.
Working Conditions :
- Perform indoor duties.
- Meet customers regularly indoor
Personal Attributes :
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Self-empowerment to enable open communication, teamwork needed to a customer-service oriented culture.
- In-depth understanding of Government transactions/projects, banking industry or sector trends.
- Sales Negotiation Skills, Financial analytical skills, Relationship Management on Government and Key Stakeholders, Strong sales skills Behavioral Good oral and written communication skills.
- Articulate and able to deliver exemplary customer service.
Perfomance Evaluation :
- June & December
Method of ApplicationIf interested in the above position and meet the requirements indicated, send your application to [email protected]
Deadline for receiving applications is November 20, 2023.
NB: Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer and DOES NOT charge for applications.