29 Dec 2022
Relationship Manager; Mortgage Financing at NMB Bank Plc
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Location :
Central Zone, Kambarage
- Responsible for growing the Mortgage financing portfolio and ensuring that the product is well positioned in the Market.
- Manage the end-to-end relationship of key stakeholders.
- Provide mortgage training and coaching to the sales force. Responsible for designing sales strategies and ensure smooth execution for the growth of Portfolio across the network.
- Actively engage in sales of Mortgage and embed mortgage sales culture across the network.
- Appraise Mortgage credit applications above the Relationship Officer’s limit from branches and provide recommendations for decision making
- Take a leading role in driving growth of Mortgage business, through networking and promoting the business among branch sales teams and branch managers.
- Build the capacity of the branch sales teams through on-going training, coaching and support in order to ensure quality credit applications and Business Growth.
- Monitor and review Mortgage performance to ensure branches targets are met.
- Review with branch sales team client feedback, market intelligence, workshops/focus group reports and review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign or re-launch is appropriate.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction for the Mortgage loan is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Be an effective agent of change and role model for RMs and Branch network
- Establish, strengthen, and manage relationships with all the key stakeholders in the Mortgage Financing i.e., Real Estate developers as well as at individual Official level
- Ensure high level of integrity through compliance, understanding of the loan book, credit policy, and the procedures by Relationship Managers
- Be conversant with policies, procedures and Market trends pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change based on technological advancements and customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and Skills:
- MS application (Excel, Vision, Word, Publisher)
- Adaptability, Building Positive Working Relationships, Coaching, Communication, Continuous Learning, Contributing to Team Success, Customer Focus, Formal Presentation, Innovation, Planning & Organizing, Work Standards
- In-depth understanding of the Market trends
- Understanding of mortgage regulations
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence and presentation skills.
- Understanding and interest in financial/banking products and markets.
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Credit and analytics skills
- Relationship management skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business related studies
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in banking operations, out of which 3 should be in relationship management and or Portfolio Management.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job closing date : 18-Jan-2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th January, 2023.