Relationship Manager; Mass Affluent at NMB Bank
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
To create new and manage existing relationships effectively in order to facilitate the growth of Affluent and Mass Affluent Liability and Asset portfolio as well as income within Private Banking.
To make effective sales activation – Account opening and enrolment to digital channels to all clients new and existing from Private schemes.
- Prepare scheme contracts and present them for Credit Committee for approval.
- Portfolio movement reports and take action on any abnormalities observed. Take full responsibility of portfolio quality.
- Work with Affluent, Mass Affluent Relationship Managers on sales activations to various branches across the network.
- Share approved schemes with Branch Network/Relationship Managers and Direct Sales Staff for sales activations.
- Quality of service with key decision makers through addressing complaints/queries and correspondence handling in a timely manner as per service operating standards.
- Evaluate strength/weakness of competitors, to define/implement strategies to build competitive advantage.
- Ensure an effective call program is maintained shared and filed on all allocated relationships and prospects.
- Support in the launch of products, sales strategy, and campaigns to key segments for profitable and quality business.
- Grow Affluent and Mass Affluent portfolio through Scheme & Non-Scheme lending
- Fully exploit the existing customer relationships to create new profitable business opportunities.
- Develop and manage strategic alliances and other third party introductory new business services.
- Proactive sales penetration and retention strategies to the activated private schemes for business realization.
- Source potential organizations and recommend their inclusion in the approved company list
- Understand market trends and forecast needs for products and services and deliver on time.
- Work closely with organizations’ key decision makers to acquire, expand and retain profitable relationships and grow market share.
- Work closely with Wholesale Banking/Business Banking Relationship Managers in building relationships with companies on the approved list.
- Generate referrals and Market Intelligence from Wholesale Banking/Business Banking Relationship Managers.
- Support client acquisitions and relationships to achieve retail objectives for products (Liability & Asset sales) and digital channel enrolment.
- To support the campaign concept and analyze campaign findings against proposals.
- Work with product managers in the development and execution of initiatives for the acquisition, retention and growth of target customer base for Liabilities and Assets.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products, operations, regulations and specific markets for Private banking clients.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, decision making and financial management skills.
- Ability to identify need for change and to drive the desired changes, adaptable and flexible in anticipating and realizing marketing opportunities.
- Thorough understanding of the market and its dynamics.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in business credit and trade services is essential.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Graduate/Advanced diploma/ in business related studies
- At least 3 years’ minimum experience in handling private scheme recruitment in financial services.
- Experience in Sales or Relationship management.
- Experience in project management is desirable.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14th June, 2021.