This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
22 Jul 2022
Relationship Manager Institutional Banking at United Bank of Africa (UBA)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: United Bank of Africa (UBA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
UBA is Africa’s best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers.
- Bachelors Degree from recognised University.
- Additional qualification in Finance, Business Administration.
- 4 Years working experience in Relationship Management.
- O’ Level certificate with Atleast 5 credits including Basic Mathematics and English Language.
- Good knowledge of the financial Services sector.
- Global best practices in correspondent banking.
- Financial regulatory and trade finance knowledge.
- International Operations. Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player.
- Good team player.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong networking skills
Relationship Manager Institutional Banking Job Vacancy at United Bank of Africa (UBA)
- Market and recruit Institutional accounts.
- Prospect banking relationships from targeted financial institutions.
- Originate trade transactions.
- Appraise all Direct Placement Lines and FX requests from UBA subsidiaries and
recommend same for approval.
- Participate in assessing risk assets of strategic partner banks originating from Afri
can countries where we have a presence.
- Liaise with other Banks to generate risk assets at minimum cost and risk to UBA Group
Method of ApplicationQualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates. All applications MUST be sent electronically through Email: [email protected]
Email subject line should read :
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – INSTITUTIONAL BANKING, JULY 2022.
Deadline: 29th July 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE