This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
28 Dec 2022
Relationship Manager; Diaspora at NMB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
To liaise between Diaspora clients and the bank, ensure growth of business value and profitability in order to maximize banks deposit base and revenue. Advise clients the best possible ways to invest monies though interlinkage with the custody team.
- Sell, develop business, and ensure that there is increased customer base, deposit, earnings, facility utilization and usage of bank products and services.
- Be the principal contact point for the bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of Diaspora customers and non-customers to all other NMB departments/units as per customer needs.
- Ensure that customer relations are well maintained to reduce complaints and retain existing customers.
- Grow and maintain quality loan book and manage PAR and NPL as arise thereof.
- Plan, manage and execute campaigns in international markets with high customer potential for recruitment and articulate Banks focus with targeted presentations.
- Analyze market intelligence across global markets and develop tactical campaign, sales plan and champion development of innovative products.
- Prepare monthly status reports – business engagements and quantify the values achieved.
- Ensure that an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects. The call reports should be recorded shared and filed
- Be conversant with policies and procedures pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change based on technological advancements and customer sophistication.
- Maintain close relationships with key stakeholders such as embassies and Tanzanian diaspora leaders.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of bank products, operations, regulations and specific markets for diaspora clients and wealth management needs.
- Ability and flexibility to travel widely for Diaspora Market activation and be accessible to customers from different global time zones
- In-depth knowledge of diaspora needs (products, services, and behavior)
- Sound financial knowledge, thorough information of NMB various offerings
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Preferably ability to speaks other foreign languages beyond English such as French/German/Spanish
- Relationship Management skills to effectively perform Relationship Management activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks.
- Knowledge of personal banking products.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Sales and marketing skills to effectively sell bank products and expand market share.
- Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the bank to sell its products.
- Commercial awareness to Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Planning and organizing skills to effectively plan own time and manage assigned projects.
- Strong networking skills to establish mutually beneficial relationships with other businesspeople and potential clients and customers in order to grow business.
- Proficiency in use of MS office tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or related fields.
- 4 years’ minimum experience in Sales or service-related role out of which 2 should be in Diaspora
- General experience in product development and credit analysis.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job closing date : 17-Jan-2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th January, 2023.