22 Apr 2022
Relationship Manager Corporate Banking at DTB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: DTB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
JOB TITLE: Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
- Responsible for the interface and support between the bank and the client or prospective clients.
- To maintaining good customer relationship in order to ensure that customer needs are met and are in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- To assist to developing of corporate business with emphasis on fee income generation, lending and trade finance.
- To assist the senior relationship manager in managing, monitoring, controlling, and being responsible for the assigned/developed portfolio. To monitor repayment schedule to ensure clearance on a monthly basis to ensure no arrears building up.
- To manage and enhance the existing commercial portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial nonfinancial objectives of the Bank.
- To analyse each client’s current financial status to make sure they are taking advantage of all the products and services the bank has that can help each business grow and prosper with little risk.
- To study trends and analyse the competition to confidently present new products / credit facilities to your clients and install trust with your extensive knowledge of their industry.
Knowledge, experience and personal competencies:
- Preferably a University degree or advanced diploma in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Master’s Degree / Post Graduate diploma in related fields is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in a banking industry especially on credit functions or retail banking functions.
- Proven Credit Administration skills in implementation of diversified credit portfolio
Method of ApplicationIf you meet requirements for the above position, kindly submit your CV to [email protected] on or before 26th April 2022.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.